Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Selections: A moment of mirth

I've been offline since Monday night, taking care of my kids and myself. One of the things I've been doing is putting together a photobook of my three girls' early years, as a birthday present for my Mum.


In going through the old photos, I came across this one, taken when my firstborn, A, was 7 months old. I think it's a nice photo, full of joie de vivre, so I thought I'd share it today.

Kim at frogpondsrock runs Sunday Selections each week, a photography meme for people to show off shots that might otherwise never see the light of day. There's always good links to follow if you like beautiful photos!

4 comments:

  1. You can almost reach out and touch the happiness in that shot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photo. I think the photo book is a wonderful gift idea for your Mum. My Mum gave me a scrapbooked album of my life for my 40th. I treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her face, the absolute joy that you can't quite see but know is shining in her eyes :)

    ReplyDelete