Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post-a-day January

Last year (it feels rather odd to be referring to 2010 in those terms, but it is New Year's Day here!), I set myself a goal of posting to my then-public, now-private first blog, Zucchinis in Bikinis, every day. Not every post was earth-shattering, and some were wordless (just images from our summer). It was a fun thing to do, though, and served as great practice for what became my larger writing challenge in 2010 - NaNoWriMo in November.

This year, I'm going to attempt the same thing, except here on Play, Eat, Learn, Live. I'll play along for We Play Tuesdays, naturally, and will post a new Reading Notes post each Thursday. Other than that, I will write about subjects related to parenting, to my experience of it, to books and literature and summer. I might even manage a poem or two, who knows.

Hopefully at least some of what I post will be of interest to someone, but if not, never mind - it's still good practice for me, a place to write about things I'm interested in, and a record for my family.

Roll on, January...

1 comment: