Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Glenelg


I am in Adelaide for work at the moment. After getting up at sparrow fart for my flight, having only had 5 hours broken sleep, and having 8 hours straight of meetings with terrific people who I had never met before, I am shattered.

I shall shortly try to get to sleep, which I never find too easy in a hotel but I think my fatigue will help me along tonight! I am post a nice warm scented bath and feeling very nicely thank you.

I did wander down to the beach front here in Glenelg a little earlier though and had a nice small walk and some stir fry veggies, so I have not entirely wasted my evening :-) Glenelg is awfully pretty - I don’t think I have ever been here before (or if I have, I don’t remember) but it's well worth a longer look sometime.

(This is post #7 in NaBloPoMo. 7 down, 23 to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment